Monday, February 1, 2010

Congrats On Baby Text Not Sure What To Think?

Not sure what to think? - congrats on baby text

Well, if my husband and I have tried to have a baby for over a year, nothing works. Last month, we thought we had finally impregnating only to discover it was a cyst. This month, I woke up feeling sick to his stomach, back pain, headache, and dry nose. All this has happened in recent weeks. Moreover, when sitting at work I can smell asparagus. No one there to eat or he felt. We went with some friends and I still have a whif that smell and I felt that I would vomit. My time is on Saturday, but Friday night and Saturday morning I woke up with blood on the age ... What's happening? Please help. I am so confused. Again, this may sound strange, but after the third day of the strange feeling that I asked God for a sign ... The next day I had three characters ... One was a plate with a cupcake on the cake, "said congratulations on your new baby ... Some have been on television, and a text from a friend who hadnt talked in years, with a picture of a baby.

4 comments:

Kim B said...

I expect them before the test, because they show in general not positive for the duration of their absence. However, this does sound a bit like me in early pregnancy. I too am very tired at this point.

randomly... said...

before something happens again to check whether your waterproofing

.:Sam w/2:. said...

Wait a bit and make you take a pregnancy test until the practice of spelling "pregnant" ...

Torrey said...

Maybe you do think you are pregnant. I used to do all the time. You want to be pregnant so bad that they do for you I think you are continuing. Wait until you miss your period and then to a test. If it appears you are not pregnant, then the best thing we can do is do not stress about it and relax. When I stopped stresses .... became pregnant and had twins! I hope you get the results you want! Good luck!

Post a Comment