Monday, February 22, 2010

Intel Extreme Graphics 2 Dual Monitor Computer Help Needed?

Computer help needed? - intel extreme graphics 2 dual monitor

Hey.

My computer is relatively old and not very standard. I intend to buy other components such as the GeForce graphics card, 512 MB memory, graphics card and processor CPU quite well by 1-2 GHz, but I fear that my motherboard is not sufficient to contain the material.

I find the list of specifications, but in my case is the record as follows:

- Socket 478 for Intel Pentium 4 / Celeron D.
- Intel 865G
-FSB800 / 533 MHz CPU and HT Technology.
- Supports dual-channel PDR400 (DDR DIMM x)
"Unrelated Serger: Serger While, ejoys FSB better margin due to fixed AGP / PCI bus.
-1 X 8 x AGP slot.
Supports integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and DirectX 8.0.
Boost HybridER - Safe Overclocking Technology.
-2 Parties I.5GB Serial ATA / S 2 port IDE ATA100.
-5.1 Channel Audio, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
-1/10: 6 ready, USB 2.0 ports.

Dimensions: 275 x 240 x 58mm
NW: 808g
GW: 1040g

I also thought of my computer tower. I get a new or can I go if I am to get a new motherboard? The tower is about 2 cm smaller than my monitor in height. You can recommend someone components and motherboards. Thank you! All comments are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment