Friday, February 5, 2010

Cracki Do Morrowind Tribunal My Wife's Gf Is Cracking Some Dirty Joke With Me.You Guys Told Me It's Wrong.But What If She Just Likes Cracki

My wife's gf is cracking some dirty joke with me.You guys told me it's wrong.But what if she just likes cracki - cracki do morrowind tribunal

But if she loves cracking together we jokes.When, my wife, who also makes a few jokes in bad taste too.Pesonally it is very good and not misundestand want, you simply want to know what to think of me. Raja dirty jokes with other men too.Thanks for your reply.

2 comments:

Jules said...

This is what feels "that will make a difference? If you make a difference, at least no need to try your fate? If you do not want to make a difference, what's the point anyway? Or is the male ego more important than your marriage?

heretohe... said...

If you do, with all .... Why are you are curious or concerned, or even what you are? Sounds like we are doing is not everything, anyway. do not know, please. Why should this matter?

Post a Comment