Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gator Cakes Is The University Of Florida Really That Great?!?

Is the University of Florida really that great?!? - gator cakes

Well, I live in Florida, and I am a filmmaker more, and generally have high expectations. I want to go myself at universities such as UCLA, NYU or Colombia, to name a few. I am currently a freshman in high school, with an increase of 3.8 GPA, and it's like the best of the best. Last year at the 8th Class, I was one of the best students in my school, I must say, it increases my ego, and I would be the smartest. Now I am thinking of getting into UCLA, I have to work hard, but I think UF is to get a piece of cake in my opinion, but my other friends who are in the same academic level I think that it is difficult and important to personally think it's a load of rubbish dump, but maybe it really wants, because it becomes a Bruin, instead of an alligator. I think UF is a mediocre school, while they think is cool. Is it?

3 comments:

Mr. Lopez said...

According to U.S. News & World Report, is a good university and is

very highly rated. Say is a bad school, it is stupidity.

But as a student would have the choice that is good to

for you and nobody else. University of Florida is really great?

Yes, it is a good school.

Jaxon said...

University of Florida is a terrible school over UCLA, but one of ur honest are Stater and their chances of entering UCLA is very low, in your case, s GPA of 3.8 UR 'is certainly not high enough, my friend with a 4.8/4.0 GPA and 2260 SA scores and lives in California dismissed. to be treated so u might regret it as an alligator.

juan g said...

I think UCLA is better than UF, UCLA is actually very difficult to penetrate. They are the top 14 in the polls, and UF is somewhere in the background. However, UC and UC Berkeley and UCSD are against UCLA.

But to answer your question, it is UCLA is the best option.

Post a Comment