Monday, December 14, 2009

Stomach Gas Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Your Stomach To Feel Like Its Being Kicked By A Baby, Other Than A Baby--or Gas?

What causes your stomach to feel like its being kicked by a baby, other than a baby--or gas? - stomach gas causes more condition_symptoms

I have been pregnant before so I know what it means for a little life in you have. I feel something in my stomach - feeling of movement from right to left or from top to bottom. I know that the gas can cause - but I have no gas symtptoms what so ever. Im pretty sure that in the not pregnant, either because I just changed my time and I have no other symptoms. Just a feeling? What is fever? Has anyone ever experienced?

When I go to bed ... I can feel the slight movements and sometimes feel that I do not laugh! It is so wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment