Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Readers Edge Rapidshare Did You Know That Readers Can Tell If You Don't Read When You Post Things On The Internet?

Did you know that readers can tell if you don't read when you post things on the internet? - the readers edge rapidshare

Reading is like a world apart from everything that we live in, I feel bad for people who do not read fiction novels. You lose a lot of money if you have not read, you do not know.

Anyway, when people who do not see the words they use to a place regularly writes here in Yahoo! And to tell readers like myself, "man." I believe that no one read .. . Because he says things, why do not you hear how they are actually written. As a quick "Yes" Ford "by a TV" or "I" suppose "to be here." And plays "my child with the cat," hardware "and my favorite, the victim of" do your yours, you are "and the people who wrote one woman. Women do not.

Anyway, reading is fun and you more qualified to be both. Try it! Read Michael Crichton Jurassic Park, you are on the edge of your seat for hours!

Opinions? Oh, and God help me, ifI made a mistake, I know I asked you is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment