Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Marriage License Bureau In Queens I Am Confused About The Waiting Period After You Get A Marriage License In NYC?

I am confused about the waiting period after you get a marriage license in NYC? - marriage license bureau in queens

OK, here's the situation - my boyfriend and I want to get married in New York, but do not live in New York and have just one weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday to take up the cause. I see that we can apply for the license on Friday and then have to wait 24 hours in order to marry. So you can get married on Saturday is good, but then when / how the certificate will be introduced for the Office of the marriages in New York again? May be posted after you get home? Or do we have to stay until Monday to come back and be presented on Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment