Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can Vicodin Raize Your Blood Pressure How Long Does Vicodin Stay In Your System, And Will It Show Up In A Urine Test Four Days After Consumption?

How long does Vicodin stay in your system, and will it show up in a urine test four days after consumption? - can vicodin raize your blood pressure

I rode on a drug test on Wednesday and I took some Vicodin for pain control certain kidney stones. I have a recipe for them, but I only use when I do things, and writing by December. Will I go?

2 comments:

Rich M said...

YES! Now you need to worry about this weekend. It can happen if the requirement is 90 days.
The exception to this rule is if in the packaging of medicines, management of prescriptions, are identified) as "PRN (as needed.
If yes, then you can vicodin in urine for one year after the date that you filled out the recipe.
If only "binge" on Vicodin or had one last night, never mind. The laboratory in which the urine test was not affected "if you drink a lot or only a little." You may or excessive alcohol consumption. But if a positive doping test, then ....

Positive is positive.
Not "very positive" and not "Well, it's a kind of positive" I'm not sure, is very close.
So ... Not everything is good in moderation.
I hope your kidney stone pain has decreased.

Hank H said...

usually 3 days

Post a Comment