Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vicks Vapor Rub On Feet Does Putting Vicks Vapor Rub On Your Feet Really Stop Your Cough?

Does putting vicks vapor rub on your feet really stop your cough? - vicks vapor rub on feet

I did some research on, and most sites said that "it worked perfectly."

I have in my small feet and then socks, but I still hear occasionally coughing in her room.

I am not convinced.
Also tried my sisters long ago, with the hope that it works, but he said he was still to hear a cough during the night.

It makes me so sad to hear him cough so long, and usually leads to nausea. And occasionally vomiting.

2 comments:

threenor... said...

The fact is that you do not use Vicks for babies under two and is the very statement of Vicks':

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/01/1 ...

"The ingredients of Vicks can be irritating to the body to produce more mucus, which protect the respiratory tract," says Rubin.

"Infants and young children have respiratory infections, which are much smaller than those of adults, so that any increase in the mucus or inflammation can be reduced with more seriousness."


ETA: MIA - Sorry for ThumbsDown - as it passed Clicks stupid

мσмму тσ 6 ℓιттℓє мσикιєѕ said...

I have my 2 years old daughter and 6-year-old daughter of God. I put him on his feet before bedtime and place a pair of cotton socks on his feet and were stopped by cough. It was not long before her in all applications,
I have the babyrub kind, because they are so young.

Good luck, and worth a try

Post a Comment