Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Golden Soft Plus Crack What Kinds Of Games/skills Can You Teach A Really Smart Cat?

What kinds of games/skills can you teach a really smart cat? - golden soft plus crack

My cat is very bright. It is relatively large, thin, short hair very shiny and bright orange and leopard-spotted coat, white belly and a white face with "entertainment" brands, golden eyes, large ears, long face. It is the most beautiful, sweet cat of the world, loves it in the stomach and play in the water to go. Also verrry, verrrry chip. It can go in my fridge to cupboard stands on almost any surface, and really, it would be good to solve puzzles or something, if cats. The understanding of the basic knowledge of English and gesturing with his hands very well, too. If I could teach him a kind of game to play at ease, I think I would be much happier. It would also have something to do while I was busy. I know he is smart enough to learn to. It includes the mirrors and stuff ... But it's just - how can I do? And what kind of games can teach a cat - there is something, how can I explain this? Anyway, if you have any ideas, please let me know.

8 comments:

Yet to be filled in ... said...

the room clean and make your breakfast in bed

greylady said...

Get the balls with holes in it and glue it is Kitty. You have enough time to roll the balls in all that is left. I do it for my cats. I also give the catnip toys. They invent their own games.
Your cat will think it is beautiful.

Harvie Ruth said...

Very smart cats can be trained to play the following games ....

1. EU rules on rugby
2. Tennis (simply)
3. Monopoly
4. Strip Poker
5. Parchesis
6. Pin the tail of the dog yappy
7. Go Fish (actually like this)

Caution case cats.

Really smart cats can be trained to do the following:

1. Current account with Quicken
2. Making French Toast
3. Parallel parking
4. Juggling Mice
5. Telemarketing
6. Grazing sheep
7. DMV Employee
8. Insurance insurers
9. Sweep

Note that even if your cat can do these things, the motivation, he or she wants to do these things is another story.

Harvie Ruth said...

Very smart cats can be trained to play the following games ....

1. EU rules on rugby
2. Tennis (simply)
3. Monopoly
4. Strip Poker
5. Parchesis
6. Pin the tail of the dog yappy
7. Go Fish (actually like this)

Caution case cats.

Really smart cats can be trained to do the following:

1. Current account with Quicken
2. Making French Toast
3. Parallel parking
4. Juggling Mice
5. Telemarketing
6. Grazing sheep
7. DMV Employee
8. Insurance insurers
9. Sweep

Note that even if your cat can do these things, the motivation, he or she wants to do these things is another story.

timmytud... said...

There is a book about how to teach them to use the toliet.

from HJ said...

Enter a sack / Tunnel - a similar nature or PetSmart. This trip, when I passed, and she wants to hide. You can hide toys inside for a little variety. I also hang toys for remove doorknobs elastic hear everything that was hit in the middle of the night!

Ana Maria said...

I do not know how to train cats, but this is my friend trained his cat to death when she said "bang bang", in Key West, do a circle of stone formed street performances.

duoak said...

You need to practice using the toilet. You can use the trash they leave him in the training.

Post a Comment