Sunday, January 10, 2010

College Scarves College Student Abroad In Paris. What Should I Pack To Fit In With The Style There?

College student abroad in paris. What should I pack to fit in with the style there? - college scarves

I know that black is good. Black trousers, black shoes, black skirt, black sweater. and scarves. I understand. What is with persimmon? I have a blue and khaki trousers J. workforce. Tops and clubbing? Jean skirts? I have a Northface fleece jacket marmot aqua and water skiing, I wonder if I should bring.

2 comments:

lauren s said...

You can shop when you arrive ... in your household ...

Willeke said...

You bring what you need to moderate at home, but with the colors.
Most people in Europe are trying to keep the latest fashion to how people in the United States to do.
The only difference I saw is that in the United States, shorts, when the Europeans are too cold to take to do so. And the United States, the colors are stronger.
A fleece jacket and a ski is good for the winter temperatures in Paris are not really low, but you can wait in the cold and windy days.
And the Alps are not so much that when you ski jacket, o) use

Most students in Europe are used jeans and sweaters, most of the time, but many are dressed in black, plain or printed, in almost every style.
And you can always buy more clothes if you want to melt better.

Post a Comment