Friday, January 1, 2010

Decorative Walking Canes Walking Cane For Back Pain?

Walking Cane for Back Pain? - decorative walking canes

I am struggling with back pain for a long time, I read a lot about how to relieve, and I read somewhere that can help a pipe. I do not like what it sees, but nobody believes it is possible that a pipe can help? I only have the reeds for the leg / foot injury. I have this decorative rod I walked around the house and helps a little, releave kind of pressure on my back, but I know that if I walk with a stick, I am a kind, I do have kind of driving test lol. So who thinks a rod for the back pain can be an advantage?

1 comment:

huggz said...

I have in the past and made me more stable if they are outside of the house. The problem I found was that I read might cause more problems. So I took the stick and focus on the foot right now.

Post a Comment